Noh Min Woo's beautiful


Article: Noh Min Woo's recent whereabouts, prettier than a woman 'visual shock'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+491, -19] Hul seriously... He looks way prettier than any average girl *_*... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has a Japanese feel to him ㅋㅋ

2. [+370, -27] What... is this?????? Makes me feel bad as a woman~~

3. [+310, -16] Omo so pretty!!!!!!!

4. [+45, -6] What if he suddenly gets a sex change... Lee Mi Nam at first acted like he wasn't going to but he got a sex change... I get the same feeling from him ㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -1] Hul... I don't like ㅠ_ㅠ Men should be manly~

6. [+34, -16] I don't like girls who like guys who look like him... He's like a transgender... I like guys who look like guys with broad shoulders.

7. [+30, -2] He's kind of erotic looking.. with a gay feel ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+29, -4] Is he gay? Hul he's like a gay...

9. [+28, -6] The man who made Lee Seung Gi turn into an octopus...

10. [+17, -4] I didn't think much coming in but he's absolutely gorgeous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd be too intimidated to date someone like him

-