Se7en and Sangchu revealed to be the celebrity soldiers visiting massage parlors


Article: Se7en and Sangchu discovered to have visited massage parlors during army service

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+247, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can't buy off Joongang Ilbo with any sum of money

2. [+234, -3] For all the years I've lived, this is the first time I'm hearing about a ba$tard use the excuse of visiting a massage parlor to receive knee treatment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+213, -7] Joongang Ilbo just went ahead and released their names, huh... Farewell Yoo Seung Jun juniors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+146, -7] Now this is what I call real journalism

5. [+103, -5] I really commend Joongang Ilbo for having the balls to do this... YG better not delete these articles

-

Article:
'Celebrity soldier controversy' Se7en's fancafe overrun with posts of rage and disappointment

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+279, -3] Even the fans are disappointed, imagine how Park Han Byul feels right now... I wouldn't let my boyfriend get away with it if he tried anything like this!!

2. [+272, -2] Wow, Park Han Byul must be feeling embarrassed... Her boyfriend of 10 years ends up going to a massage parlor in the army ㅡㅡ It's not even just cheating on her, he cheated on her at a dirty place like that... My blood would be running cold with rage if I were her.

3. [+197, -0] Park Han Byul.. ㅜㅜ Hul..

4. [+36, -0] I heard Se7en's fancafe kicked out Se7en's account ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -0] I feel bad for Park Han Byul and Kim Tae Hee ㅠㅠ How could you think of going to a place like that when you have a girlfriend???? What's the point of having celebrity soldiers when all they do is drink and go to massage parlors?

-