Sandeul impresses on 'Immortal Song'


Article: 'Immortal Song' B1A4 Sandeul overtakes 'rocker' Wheesung for the victory

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+345, -30] First time leaving a comment on an article... Wheesung did really great beforehand so when it was Sandeul's turn, I wondered how good an idol possibly could be, especially since I had never seen his solo stage... but wow.. I was really touched. The emotions that he was able to exude made it hard to believe that he was only a 92er. I believe that his aunt in heaven would have been proud of him. Do well, Sandeul!

2. [+353, -45] I bet everyone is thinking that the people leaving comments here are mindless idol fans but I suggest you actually go watch his performance before assuming that

3. [+322, -41] Sandeul and the rest of B1A4 are known for being good kids ㅎㅎ I like Sandeul especially for having good song focus and talent at a young age. I admit that I had a bias against idol singers but Sandeul changed that around for me ㅎㅎ Congrats on the win, Sandeul~

4. [+40, -2] I like how before his stage, he didn't talk on and on about his late aunt during the interview and just simply said that he will be singing for her. It's unfair to say that he got his votes by appealing to the audience on pity emotions alone.

5. [+31, -2] I was in the audience that day and every single artist did well... At the end of Sandeul's song, people around me were sniffling.. If he's able to exude that much at age 22, then I trust that he'll be able to mature into an even more amazing artist with age.

6. [+31, -2] I'm not an idol fan myself so I ask those of you voting down the article just because he's an idol to at least go watch his stage... it was a performance that breaks all idol stereotypes! I saw Sandeul in a new light today. I was touched by his genuine emotions and his tears at the end... Fighting, Sandeul!

7. [+28, -3] There are a lot of idols who sing well... but few that are able to deliver the emotions that Sandeul can. It's a waste for him to be an idol.

8. [+26, -4] I don't usually watch this show but I chanced upon it towards the end of Sandeul's song and I sat watching in awe. I thought he was a solo singer but I looked him up and he's actually an idol... either way, he's daebak talented.

-