High school students go against graduation photo rules for hilarity

Article: Uijungbu High School students, "Why can't our graduation photos be fun?"

Source:
No Cut News via Nate

1. [+620, -15] The student copying Chu Sarang was so funny, I had to save it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The high school's known for having smart kids~ I thought it was cute and funny the way they did their graduation photos instead of following the norm ^^

2. [+584, -15] I think it's creative~ I don't regret having normal graduation photos but I was jealous seeing the amount of preparation the kids took with their graduation photos~

3. [+540, -14] I never knew much about this school but I now know that not only are they smart kids, but kids who also know how to have fun! ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+55, -1] I think the school should allow the photos~ It shows that they're not only smart kids, but kids who also know how to have fun. It's not like they're doing anything bad, they're just making memories with each other.

5. [+51, -1] I remember foreign medias talking about the school's graduation photos... their reactions were daebak... I support the students.

-



 


(jiyeon's cam scandal)