Sooyoung's acting exceeds expectations


Article: 'Spring Day of My Life' Sooyoung, earns 'positive reviews' for exceeding expectations

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+181, -63] The script is so good ㅜㅜ and Sooyoung's not a bad actor ㅜ it's just that I wish they had used someone else other than Sooyoung for such a great drama like this ㅜㅜ Did they really have to use an idol for the lead

2. [+130, -43] Sooyoung's acting is fine, it's honestly just that girls hate on her because she's ugly

3. [+99, -26] Good good good, I like the story... especially since I've been so used to seeing evil characters.. ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+102, -37] I'm watching the rerun and her acting's better than I thought

5. [+55, -9] No one hated on her for her acting when she was first cast. Just her visual and the fact that she's acting alongside Kam Woo Sung while Jang Shin Young is a supporting character so people assumed SM had a lot to do with it. She didn't get much hate for her acting then.

6. [+23, -3] Reviews are getting better for Sooyoung by the day, do well

7. [+23, -4] Her acting's not a detriment to the drama, people are just being too harsh. I wonder who people would've been satisfied with to take Sooyoung's place. I bet 80% wouldn't be satisfied.

8. [+28, -9] I'm watching the rerun and her acting's good.. better than Yoona.

-