SISTAR makes a 'Planet of the Apes' transformation for 'Sketchbook'


Article: 'Sketchbook' SISTAR's shocking costume transformation causes agency to go into a meeting 'can a girl group look like this?'

Source: Newsen via Nate

SISTAR's 'Planet of the Apes' transformation caused Starship to go into a meeting to discuss ways this will implicate their girl group image.

1. [+345, -24] Agh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is nuts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't even know what I should say ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This makes them so likable, especially with how they look like they're enjoying it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+251, -26] I actually burst out laughing in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Great! SISTAR! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+235, -18] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like that the girls are actually enjoying it ㅎㅎㅎㅎ SISTAR fighting

4. [+23, -10] I like that SISTAR doesn't try too hard to seem like idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially on SNL too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious

5. [+13, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Burst out laughing in the morning seeing this

6. [+10, -2] I like it, it's different and fresh ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+8, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're actually enjoying it, fighting SISTAR ㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+5, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look closely, they're laughing too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-