Hollywood: Nina Dobrev


Article: Nina Dobrev named #1 most beautiful woman in the world

Source: OSEN via Naver

I don't know, some "American media outlet" that I've never heard of and couldn't even find Googling.

1. [+4,146, -191] After all those crazy rankings calling Nana #1 or Clara #something, finally a real ranking to believe

2. [+2,337, -169] When I look at Nina's pictures, it makes me realize that a human being can be born with that face and that body and it makes me so jealous....

3. [+1,715, -169] Isn't it all subjective in the end..

4. [+1,535, -113] Wow, she really is pretty though... ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,164, -156] Pointless. Who would believe this?

6. [+162, -8] Beauty is subjective, what's the point of these... There are so many undiscovered beauties in the world.

7. [+106, -6] Thank goodness it's Nina and Nana. Finally a proper ranking.

8. [+90, -2] Hul, she looks better in other pictures ㅠㅠ

9. [+85, -2] I watch Vampire Diaries just for her.. even though the story's ridiculous ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-