[Instiz] AOA Jimin's Kakao Talk profile has iKON Jinhwan's pup?

Instiz: AOA's Jimin proves her boyfriend is iKON's Jinhwan through Kakao Talk


Today's episode of 'Unpretty Rap Star' showed Kakao Talk texts from Jimin talking to her scriptwriter where she has a profile picture of a corgi puppy in a red cushion bed.


Fans then discovered YG iKON's Kim Jinhwan's older sister who has an Instagram picture of a corgi puppy with a red cushion bed. The Instagram picture is currently deleted.

Alleged picture of the two of them shopping together a couple months ago.



-

"Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"W-wait.. is this real...? No way, it can't be real, wait ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Maybe she took the picture because the puppy was cute, omo..."

"You really can't deny this proof this time... whoever found this is amazing."

"I hope they have a nice relationship!"

"If they're just friends, it's weird that his nuna would even delete the Instagram picture in the first place."

"Hul, they really must be dating. I hope they stay on the down low and have a nice relationship so that fans can have an easier time."

"I always had a feeling but seeing proof like this again breaks my heart, heh."

"Nothing to shield here just because the proof is so undeniable... Be happy~~"

"It's not surprising anymore and I don't have a heart to break left so I'll do my thing and he can do his. Lots of idols are dating anyway so whatever."

"Although nothing's confirmed yet, find strength, fans... Time heals everything."

"I don't care if my bias dates, not like I'm his mom or anything."

-