Won Bin buys a 2.1 billion won building


Article: Won Bin buys a building worth 2.1 billion won in Sungsudong

Source: X Sports via Nate

1. [+449, -13] He was probably like, "Well I'm bored, maybe I'll buy a building today"

2. [+511, -75] For an actor, he sure lives an easy life... acting once every couple of years, shooting a bunch of CFs and living off of that money and all..

3. [+359, -9] Nevermind 2.1 billion won, I don't even have $210... In the reds this month because of the holiday ㅜ

4. [+20, -10] I know that fans miss his acting but it's ultimately up to him whether he chooses to shoot CFs or act

5. [+15, -2] I used to like Won Bin but he doesn't act anymore and only shoots CFs. I don't get why people are so obsessed with him still. I know he's handsome.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+5,262, -457] I know you're Won Bin but please pick up a work... you're an actor... or are you a CF model now? The epitome of 'mysterious image' Seo Taiji is even out on TV now, what about you?

2. [+4,206, -316] People need to stop being so obsessed with him. All they do is praise his looks so he gets by on making bank off of CFs instead of actually working.

3. [+3,257, -119] Must've made a lot off of his CFs... hyung, I'm a fan and I really miss you

4. [+2,508, -79] I want to see him in a drama or a movie ㅜㅜ

5. [+479, -22] Forget praising his looks anymore. All he does is shoot CFs. He's probably too scared to ruin his image by working anymore.

6. [+466, -17] Even Hyun Bin's drama failed... Won Bin seems scared of dropping his popularity so he refuses to travel outside of his comfort bubble.

-