TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Girl Who Sees Smell (Finale)


Article: 'The Girl Who Sees Smell' Nam Goong Min's psychopath murderer acting elevates his acting career to new heights

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+3,387, -72] His acting was truly goosebump inducing. I'll always be looking forward to his future dramas now~

2. [+3,195, -70] His most memorable work for me was 'Can You Hear My Heart'..

3. [+2,466, -65] I seriously watched this drama only for Nam Goong Min. His acting was goose bump inducing and it made it so hard to hate him ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+1,966, -63] Thanks to him, he made the drama a lot more enjoyable~

5. [+1,591, -101] The drama's ending was clean but but it didn't feel clean at all.. like you took a shower but didn't really clean yourself. Anyway, I enjoyed it and found Yoochun and Sekyung so cute as a couple ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+379, -60] Nam Goong Min grabbed the drama's viewer ratings by the collars and pulled it up

7. [+294, -33] I wonder how he felt getting this week's script ㅋㅋㅋ story was shit, direction was shit

8. [+261, -16] The ending left me feeling so empty but Nam Goong Min-ssi truly proved himself with his acting. I'll be looking forward to his next work.

-

Source: Nate [2]

1. [+88, -2] Nam Goong Min jjang! To think that he's able to pull off a psychopath murderer character with those smooth looks of his.. he hard carried this drama for sure!

2. [+76, -3] I enjoyed the plot at first but ended up enduring it only for Nam Goong Min-ssi's acting towards the end... The story kept getting lost everywhere and then got lost for good at the end.

3. [+62, -2] I loved the Moorim couple... but I would've quit watching this drama in the middle if not for Nam Goong Min. I forced myself to finish it out of loyalty to him.

4. [+65, -6] Never in my life have I seen such an unresolved final episode. Why did Kwon Jae Hee become a murderer, why did he want to take so many lives, what happened at the adoption, who killed his foster parents, did Oh Jae Pyo resolve his questions, how did Kwon Jae Hee survive the car being drowned in the Han river when everyone else died, how did he know that the interior was copied from the model house.. No answers at all. Why is a new episode being introduced in the final episode? There's only so much the viewer can pass off as being a drama.. there's no reality at all and nothing to tie it all together. It's all so forced. I could write a better drama than this ㅡㅡ

5. [+57, -7] What happened to the storyline;;; the thrill just kept disappearing episode by episode. I watched till the end for Nam Goong Min but he was killed off just like that ㅜㅜ I feel betrayed, almost..

6. [+34, -6] The drama fell off at the 15th episode. Ugh, I only watched for the sake of finishing it... what a waste of Kwon Jae Hee and Park Yoochun's acting skills.

-