[Pann] Random photoshop combinations of female idols

Hani + Yura + IU

Sulli + Yeri + Goo Hara

Jinyi + Joy + Jang Yein

Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon

Son Naeun + Suzy + Yura

IU + Yeri + Goo Hara

Jinyi + Lee Mi Joo

Yura + Suzy + Goo Hara

Yoo Ji Ae + Hani + Joy

Pann: Photoshopped pictures of female idols

1. [+164, -15] Sulli, Yeri, and Goo Hara combo is seriously pretty ㅠㅠㅠ If she was a real existing idol, she'd own every current female idol

2. [+116, -11] Sulli + Yeri + Goo Hara looks amazing

3. [+83, -103] Son Naeun + Suzy + Yura looks the best

4. [+41, -1] Hul, Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon is my style.. she's cute

5. [+30, -5] Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon is my wannabe face... imagine having this face at school, there wouldn't be a guy who didn't have a crush on her.

6. [+27, -0] Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon is super pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ my wannabe face

7. [+24, -1] Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon is my preference..

8. [+23, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon actually looks interesting... a combination I never really thought of

9. [+23, -0] I'm seeing a lot of Goo Hara's features everywhere

10. [+20, -1] Krystal + Sulli... super pretty

11. [+19, -0] Seems you mix in Goo Hara with anyone and the result is pretty

12. [+17, -1] I really like Yoo Ji Ae + Taeyeon, both have such a babyish image ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-