Ailee wins #1 on 'Show Champion'


Article: Ailee 'Mind Your Own Business' wins first #1 on 'Show Champion', fight through injury

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,077, -51] I was wondering why Seventeen was at the front with her and it's because they trained together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congrats, grats on #1 ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+884, -43] Her title tracks are always of similar concepts so her digital ranking isn't that great but the rest of the songs on her album are really good

3. [+720, -40] Great song, even more impressive that she's able to sing at this level while sitting down. Daebak, hurry and get better soon~!

4. [+605, -33] The song's great ㅜㅜ hope your leg recovers soon!!

5. [+534, -38] Get better soon ㅜ congratulations~~ ^^

6. [+46, -1] Why does she always put out songs like 'I Will Show You', I want another song like 'Heaven'~~!

7. [+48, -6] Goosebumps every time I listen!!! Ailee's the best talent vocal wise!! Grats grats on #1!

8. [+46, -6] The other songs on Ailee's album are greater than her title track, super album

-

Source: Nate

1. [+154, -21] All of Ailee's song concepts are the same. I know that she's a good singer but why not change up the concept?

2. [+127, -8] Takes a person with real thick skin to be a celebrity ㅋㅋ

3. [+113, -19] Let's admit one thing here, it's that you can't hate on her for her singing

4. [+19, -4] I personally liked her songs up to 'Heaven', 'I'll Show You', and 'Evening Sky'... the rest of her songs all sound the same

5. [+18, -4] I still think her best song is 'I Will Show You'

6. [+13, -5] Enough with these cheap dance songs and put out some ballads, what a waste of your vocal skills

-