BTS comes back with 'Run' release


Article: "A burst of shining energy"... BTS book for the youth 'RUN'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,403, -114] Armys, the day we have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived

2. [+1,205, -107] Ah, the meaning of 'The most beautiful moment in life' is so goosebump inducing... song's good too, BTS let's do even better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,029, -100] I enjoyed their song 'I Need U' so I guess I'll check out this one as well

4. [+965, -100] Hope BTS hits daebak

5. [+224, -20] Not a fan but I really enjoy 'Butterfly'

6. [+210, -15] BTS and Big Hit, are you guys reading these comments? There are tons of anticipation and support so let's win #1 confidently

7. [+191, -14] Hit Naver as soon as it hit midnight. Starting up my studies again after listening to the song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my test's in a week, dammit

8. [+185, -14] MV's great, song's great, I normally don't listen to rap but I listen to all of BTS

-