Park Bogum and Irene say farewell on 'Music Bank'


Article: 'Music Bank' Irene ♥ Park Bogum, the lovey dovey couple's tearful goodbye

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+5,610, -121] Thank you for all the happiness you've given us these past year and two months. The best MCs I've ever seen ㅠㅠㅠ so sad to see them go!!

2. [+5,525, -198] Wow, 'Music Bank' is probably the best music show out of all three. I've never seen the other music shows do something like this for their MC goodbyes. I think they cast them well. I wonder if we'll get another MC couple like them?

3. [+4,107, -137] They were the reason I watched this show... thank you for your hard work!

4. [+3,435, -123] Thank you for your hard work, you made my Friday more enjoyable

5. [+542, -19] Broke my heart to see them choke up in tears. They were the highlight of the show for me ㅜㅜ Great work guys

6. [+400, -9] Park Bogum started MCing before he blew up and Irene started getting famous after she started MCing too so I'm sure they related a lot to each other. So sad to see these two pretty MCs go. You could tell KBS adored them too.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+428, -38] It's sad but they do have to return to their original jobs. Bogum's on the rise right now as an actor and Red Velvet has a lot on their plate as SM's future girl group leader. Great work you two~

2. [+318, -23] It was like watching 'WGM' on 'Music Bank' with them... they also had a lot more views than most idol performances. Fighting on your next projects, guys!

3. [+238, -24] Great work ^^ clap clap clap!!!

4. [+32, -4] I don't know if any couple MC can replace these two ㅠ they had such great chemistry and popularity... I've never seen an MC couple do this well before

5. [+21, -2] Sad as a viewer but I do support them on their paths into acting and singing! Thank you for your hard work!

-