Gain releases solo comeback teaser images



Article: "Another provocative change" Gain's innocent comeback teaser

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+252, -125] This is hell, she's so ugly

2. [+201, -86] I didn't know it was Gain at first and thought "she's so ugly, who is that" as I clicked in ㅡㅡ

3. [+148, -57] I'm a fan but please make sure you put eyeliner on, thickly

4. [+24, -21] Damn, so ugly.. I get that beauty is subjective but... I don't get why anyone would like her ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+21, -14] Ugly

6. [+18, -7] I don't think she's ugly;;

7. [+16, -10] Sometimes I think Kim Heechul would look prettier with some make up on

8. [+14, -2] Call her ugly all you want but she doesn't care ㅋㅋㅋ I'd rather live like Gain with a ton of money than live as a commoner with an average face and no money

-


Source: Naver

1. [+579, -53] Gain shows the importance of eye make up

2. [+519, -40] She did the trending make up look in Japan where you look drunk

3. [+535, -66] What about this look is supposed to be innocent? ㅠㅠ Are my eyes weird?

4. [+206, -22] I love her performance style

5. [+252, -63] I love her voice~ can't wait for the comeback

6. [+73, -19] All the junior and high school kids without double eyelid surgery look like her

7. [+70, -18] I don't see what's so innocent about this look

8. [+21, -3] This is a popular Japanese make up look and I really wish it won't start trending in Korea ㅋㅋ it looks so weird ㅋㅋ I personally liked Gain's style in 'Apple' MV the best

-