Jung Eunji wins #1 on 'The Show'


Article: 'The Show' Jung Eunji handles comeback stage accident with professionalism

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+201, -16] I like her songs but her new song is basically 'Hopefully Sky 2'

2. [+150, -32] Music shows are no help to actual singers. But at least she's better than groups like Twice who aren't even lip sync or live singing

3. [+122, -13] I didn't even know she was having a comeback until this article

4. [+29, -8] I like her song but... when she smiles while singing, her mouth looks so big, it's hard to focus ㅜㅜ

5. [+21, -2] The song feels too much like 'Hopefully Sky'.. and it's hard to focus with how much she's smiling while singing

6. [+19, -2] This new song... When I heard it, I thought she was still promoting her old one ㅠ

7. [+17, -17] Something about her singing makes me feel at ease ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Hopefully Sky' is a song that feels healing. Supporting her new song too!!

8. [+16, -15] I like that she's always smiling, a good singer too

9. [+7, -0] Too similar to 'Hopefully Sky', I can't hear a difference

10. [+9, -11] Good singer, cute, good stage manners, smiley~ ^^ do well

-