Kang Jiyoung graces the cover of a Japanese magazine


Article: "Sexy mature beauty" Kang Jiyoung on the cover of a Japanese magazine

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+475, -17] Yeah, probably way better for her to be successful in another country if she can...

2. [+417, -121] Looking forward to her AV

3. [+272, -33] What's so sexy about this?

4. [+29, -6] Why would anyone want to stay and work in Korea for all the hate she gets. I'd rather stay in Japan and receive A list treatment. You make that yen, Jiyoung.

5. [+25, -9] Did she do drugs? Gamble? Drink and drive? What did she do so wrong that she's deserving of these AV comments? People are such trash

6. [+21, -5] She's a good actress. It's obvious she put a lot of effort into it. All of you people leaving AV comments are hopeless.

7. [+20, -9] Working in Japan now that her popularity in Korea is dried up ㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -2] She hated her job on 'Radio Star', is she doing well over in Japan?

9. [+13, -9] I'm not saying she's ugly but I don't know why people consider her pretty. Her facial structure just looks so big to me... and her Japanese is actually cringe ㅜㅜ as someone who used to live in Japan, I wouldn't consider her good...

10. [+11, -3] I cringed so hard when I Saw her in her Japaenese movie ㅋㅋ

-