Sooyoung forgets her passport and deals with a trespassing fan at the airport



Article: Sooyoung goes through trouble at the airport, no passport and fan trespasses

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+140, -15] It's not like the man behind her touched her or anything, he just liked her enough to take a picture... I think Sooyoung would laugh it off as fan service too

2. [+74, -5] Ugh... that last picture... the armpit sweat...... I'd be surprised if I were Sooyoung but she took a picture with a smile

3. [+44, -7] There's a waterpark going on in that foreigner's armpits~~~ ㅋ

4. [+16, -10] Her fault she forgot her passport

5. [+14, -6] .......Ugh, I get that it's her job as a celebrity to put up with this but I'd be grossed out if someone stood behind me like that ㅠㅠ.....

6. [+11, -2] He looks like a foreigner, especially with all that chest hair and armpit sweat ㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -1] Thought the man in that last picture was Sam Hamington.. ㅋ

8. [+7, -2] So cute seeing her facial expression when she realizes she forgot her passport ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Source: Nate

1. [+218, -5] Her facial expression is for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember I left my passport at home and got smacked on the back by my mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+131, -29] No way her face could've become a celebrity if her family wasn't rich

3. [+15, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So shocked

4. [+9, -0] She looks really surprised..

5. [+8, -0] She looks like she's lost it all ㅋ

6. [+7, -0] ㅋㅋ Looks like the ending scene of a drama

7. [+2, -0] She should've taken care of her passport... or who else is supposed to? Her coordi??

8. [+2, -0] Her face just says "I'm screwed"

-