Jaejoong and Hangeng reunite after 10 years


Article: "Reunited after 10 years" Kim Jaejoong and former SuJu member Hangeng picture prove their meeting

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+275, -17] I guess the two traitors are close

2. [+261, -18] Kim Jaejoong is so bad at acting, what a nuisance on TV

3. [+127, -13] Nah!

4. [+19, -8] Looks like the two traitors are close ^^ I wonder if they how know much they hurt me at such a young age. At least I was just a fan, I can't imagine the betrayal that their actual members must've fault. Who knew they'd be so confident to upload a picture together like this ㅋㅋㅋ amazing

5. [+18, -7] SM traitors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -2] Jaejoong needs to practice his acting... I was watching 'Manhole' and couldn't bear it because it was so cringe...

7. [+14, -4] Traitors

8. [+13, -6] Birds of a feather

9. [+11, -3] Traitors, trash... really proves that birds of a feather flock together

10. [+9, -3] They'll be perfect as a traitor duet

-