Yoo Byung Jae jokes about YG stars who should be in jail over him on new jail experience variety show


Article: Yoo Byung Jae takes a jab at YG "There are a lot of people in my agency who should be in jail over me"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

On his new variety show about the experience of jail and the court process behind it, he joked, "I started this program with some questions. This show is YG-produced and it's about sending stars to jail so I wondered why Jinwoo and I had to be the ones to go. There are a lot of people in my agency who should be in jail over me so my biggest question was why it was me."

-

1. [+410, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does YG not care that he said that

2. [+379, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+349, -7] Now that's refreshing ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+34, -1] He's only joking but I bet his own labelmates are feeling the burn..

5. [+29, -0] Does he have no intention of renewing his contract with YG?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -0] I bet Yang Hyun Suk's pissed ㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -2] What a genius ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -1] The fact attack ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+12, -1] Yang Hyun Suk, G-Dragon, and TOP are probably feeling tense right now ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+8, -1] It's funny and all but I'm actually worried for him. I wonder if it's okay to say stuff like that?

11. [+7, -0] I actually think YG's behind this... like they're using him and his jokes to change up their image

12. [+7, -0] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-