Sunye talks about her home birth experience + PDA in front of the in-laws


Article: Sunye, "The reason I had a home birth? I didn't want to give birth in an unfamiliar hospital"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+408, -33] Huh? I thought it was because she didn't have a Canadian residency at the time so she had to do it at home or else the hospital bill would be high

2. [+350, -20] Why would she think we'd believe her lie that a home birth is easier;;

3. [+269, -55] For being the wife of a missionary, Sunye doesn't seem all that interested in spreading the word of God or Jesus

4. [+63, -2] That's actually scary ㅠㅠ you can bleed out while giving birth and so many complications can happen. I went through 22 hours of labor and had to beg for a c-section because I was so blinded by the pain. Right when I thought dying would be better than the pain, I finally gave birth.

5. [+43, -5] Who would prefer home births nowadays ㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -1] Who gives birth at home in this generation;; we all know it's because she wasn't a Canadian resident at the time. She might as well have stayed in Korea. I guess her husband isn't as rich as we assumed. He's so comparable to Seo Min Jung's husband.

7. [+20, -1] Not sure why they cut corners where they don't necessarily need to. I guess there's a reason she's so skinny.

8. [+19, -1] That mother-in-law gives such an intimidating first impression... I bet she has quite the temper.

9. [+13, -0] There's no way Sunye can gain weight in that situation. She's dealing with raising kids for the first time, Korean media and sentiment turning against her, her husband not making all that much money, and being stuck with her in-laws all the time. It's laughable to me that her in-laws kept saying Sunye looked better with more weight on her... do they realize how long ago 'So Hot' was?

10. [+12, -0] Something about their situation doesn't seem all that well off. I get that missionaries don't make a ton of money but.... they seem really poor.

-


Article: Sunye ♥ James Park, unabashed skinship even in front of the in-laws "I touch her butt too"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+752, -63] Such an American style of skinship. Whereas in Korea, you need to show a certain level of respect to your parents ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+751, -65] Surprised me to see Sunye breastfeeding when her entire family and the film team are right there

3. [+740, -85] Everything aside, I'm not interested in seeing her family anymore. I was watching for Seo Min Jung and change the channel when Sunye's family is on.

4. [+104, -3] I live abroad as well but I'm not that into skinship that makes others uncomfortable. Even white people don't touch each other's butts anywhere in public. Isn't he a missionary? Shouldn't he know his limits?

5. [+84, -8] I don't care that he does that because he's so comfortable with her, it just feels so rude for him to do that

6. [+67, -0] Is he really a missionary? He acts like your stereotypical Korean American exchange student thug

7. [+53, -2] Is he that horny? He really doesn't need to tell us all the details

8. [+52, -3] Sunye's image really dropped after getting married...

9. [+48, -0] Honestly, he gives such a negative impression...

10. [+46, -1] No idea how he's a missionary when he acts this dirty ㅡㅡ

-