Luhan reveals he's in a relationship


Article: Former EXO member Luhan makes surprise dating reveal "My girlfriend is Guan Xiaotong

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+262, -17] Please don't put out articles about him using the EXO name

2. [+206, -13] He's not EXO anymore, stop using the EXO name

3. [+118, -9] Don't care

4. [+88, -8] Former what? He's just some guy who took a holiday at EXO planet. Stop using the name. No one cares what he's been up to.

5. [+68, -7] Disgusts me that he's still associated with EXO. Even if it's just 'former EXO member'...

6. [+13, -1] Searched EXO on Naver and was pissed to find news about this guy;; we don't fare, he's not EXO

7. [+10, -0] So what

8. [+11, -1] 'Produce 101' was honestly a pleasant surprise to me. It showed me that there are a ton of handsome talent in Korea and there's no need for us to take in kids from China. I thought Luhan and Kris were handsome at first too but there are a ton of hidden gems in Korea too.

-