Article: Choiza Sulli, still happily in love? Pictures taken at the same location surface
Source: Bridge Econ via Naver
1. [+278, -63] Considering that love is blind, sure any combination can work in the end but what I don't understand the most in all of this is Sulli's family. Their daughter's boyfriend's name is 'big dick'. Their little sister's boyfriend's name is 'big dick'. 'Dick' for crying out loud ㅡㅡ Not only is it cheap but it's disgusting. If my daughter was spending nights out and going on vacation with someone named that, I'd do everything in my power to block it. Who'd want their nuna, little sister, or daughter to be dating a guy named big dick. Forget the age difference...
2. [+240, -43] Something's just dirty about him
3. [+204, -39] Well, they're already at a level where they spend nights together drinking and all...
4. [+36, -19] Sulli's mouth seems to have gotten bigger since the last time we saw her
5. [+25, -4] She should've been smarter if she wanted to date and all ㅋㅋ their first album in a year and she half asses their dances, misses out on schedules ㅋㅋ forcing her group to close promotions in two weeks.. ㅋㅋ so selfish
6. [+18, -0] What's so wrong with Choiza? Sure he took a lot of vacation days in the army and gets called a rap has been but he works hard for Dynamic Duo and never got in Gaeko's way. What about Sulli? Her image is so down in the gutters that it's irreparable. If they end up getting married, she gets to live life as Choiza's wife, and if they break up, then she'll just end up as the ex-girlfriend that screwed over f(x).
7. [+9, -3] Sulli-ya, wake up ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Of all people, why Choiza ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Sigh
8. [+7, -1] Just leave em alone... it's not like you all go around and get permission to date whoever you're dating