Article: 'Taxi' Girl's Day, "The girl group 7 year jinx? We all renewed our contracts"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+231, -23] Jealous that they work so well as a team. They never have any discord, seems that the members get along together well. One of the best girl groups.
2. [+224, -13] Good job on that. We want to see you promoting together for a long, long time!
3. [+198, -19] They're all so pretty and full of energy. I'm a woman myself but I love Yura so, so much ㅠㅠ pretty, great body, outgoing personality ♥♥ put out another song like 'Darling' please :)
4. [+23, -4] The group doesn't have a 'hole', no reason for them to disband. Hyeri was doing well on her own for a while but it's not like the other members aren't doing so well for themselves either. They can just stay together while working on improving their own careers too.
5. [+23, -5] I think Hyeri is handling her fame well. If you look at miss A, Suzy blew up on her own but that was poisonous for the group and they're on the verge of disbandment now. Hyeri seems to know where her roots are.
6. [+22, -4] They've seen plenty of examples of groups that disbanded and failed... KARA, 4minute.. both disappeared like a bubble that popped.
7. [+18, -1] Girl's Day has their popularity evenly spread out between the members. Hyeri has the most but Minah and Yura are regular names on TV and Sojin's a bit weak but still doing quite well for herself too.
8. [+17, -2] 'Darling'' was their best song, I wish they'd put out another one
9. [+13, -2] They have a great relationship with one another~ and their personal careers are doing well too so I hope their group promos hit daebak!
10. [+11, -4] Hope they end up like SES in the future~ it's so hard to meet people who want to stay and work together nowadays, fighting to them ^^