Article: Jessica's recent whereabouts with stars... "From Nicole Kidman to Jay Chou"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+18,413, -1,134] Seems like she doesn't care about Korea at all anymore
2. [+16,270, -1,352] She probably thinks she can be considered on the same level of the people she takes pictures with
3. [+14,544, -847] These article titles all sound like she's trying to send a message to certain people like, "I'm doing just fine without you all"~
4. [+14,067, -1,444] She's trying so hard to look like her legs are longer than they are
5. [+5,203, -470] Just because you party with important people doesn't make you important too so don't misunderstanding
6. [+2,317, -88] She has the same hobby as her boyfriend... taking pictures with famous figures and putting it up on SNS
7. [+2,329, -141] I just don't see her doing well
8. [+2,238, -146] Jessica will regret this someday
1. [+615, -77] Jessica's scandal summarized is basically about an American b*tch coming to Korea to become a star and make money and leaving for the Chinese market now that there's nothing left to milk. She's completely ignoring her Korean fans and media playing all out in China ㅋㅋ I feel bad for all the Korean fans who shielded her all this time with her attitude controversies and scandals with Tyler ㅋㅋ Soon she'll come around and cry about how precious her Korean fans are once she realizes it
2. [+499, -84] Your friends are all at the airport to prepare for their concert while you're out on your own promoting your business ㅋㅋㅋ how could you even think to argue that you could promote with Soshi and run a business at the same time?? Your business is in Hong Kong and New York and you thought your groupmates would be foolish enough to believe that you could promote too? And what kind of a designer is this busy taking so many promotional photos ㅋㅋ
3. [+432, -52] Fans have kept quiet all along since a year ago about Tyler following her around events, tours, fan meets, clubs, and her coming in late whenever there was an American schedule, using different coordis, diferent dorms ^^ Fans knew this would be coming when Tyler Kwon media played about being friends with Jessica.
Article: Jessica leaves a belated birthday message to dongseng Krystal
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+10,447, -613] Krystal's suffering in more ways than one
2. [+12,673, -3,324] Now that she's out of SNSD, there's really nothing important about her ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+9,910, -628] How about you say that through a phone call... not on your Weibo.
4. [+7,381, -307] Krystal must be under so much stress. Her relationship with her agency is at risk because of her unni and SM's just working her like a dog with international concerts and drama filmings.
5. [+1,312, -83] Why doesn't she just text her...
6. [+1,277, -64] I really hope Krystal picks a good man for herself
7. [+1,192, -103] Why doesn't Jessica write the message in Korean
8. [+1,098, -59] Poor Krystal having to play to everyone's whims
Article: 'Overwhelming 7' to cover Jessica's leave from SNSD... and attitude issues?
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+7,635, -853] I hope the show reveals everything... what exactly Jessica did... Being kicked out for being selfish and only thinking of her own benefit and acting like the victim on Weibo..
2. [+5,365, -907] Sica, you need to be sorry to SNSD
3. [+4,655, -982] Jessica is so bad... all she's done is hurt SNSD...
4. [+4,161, -983] I really can't stand Jessica anymore tsk tsk
5. [+681, -81] She's honestly so selfish... She basically ignored SNSD and the company's request for her to prioritize SNSD first before she launches her business and used her fandom for her business in the end. She's still promoting her products on SNS..
6. [+601, -58] When she was under SNSD, fans shielded her attitude issues with nicknames like ice princess and chic... but now she has none of that. What's she going to do??