Article: Tzuyu, just too pretty
Source: Herald Econ via Daum
1. [+1,045, -71] I feel like journalists are trying to brainwash us into thinking she's pretty
2. [+789, -78] There are plenty of faces like her in the celebrity world~ she's not that special...
3. [+590, -56] Sure there are tons of pretty kids but in the end it's luck and media play that makes you popular
4. [+526, -39] Too much media play
5. [+421, -28] She's just pretty, don't know why everyone's making such a big deal as if she's some top star level beauty
6. [+354, -23] 'Too pretty Tzuyu', 'Beautiful Tzuyu', just why are all her articles about nothing but her being pretty? I admit that she's pretty but faces like her are a dime a dozen in the idol world. Every single one of her articles are about her being pretty, calling her 'unrivaled beauty', 'goddess Tzuyu'... this is honestly terrorizing my news feed. Is she a singer or some visual star?
7. [+315, -20] This group has so many other members but she only gets the media play
8. [+284, -27] A singer should be focused on getting her singing talents known instead of all this beauty talk, body talk by all these trash journalists and trash media outlets
9. [+277, -28] So what's so pretty about her? She gets tons of articles but I don't find her anything special
10. [+192, -13] Why does she get all this support?
11. [+146, -18] She's average for a celebrity, not sure about all this fuss
12. [+157, -59] She's not that pretty but she's in JYP so of course the media play is insane. They did this with Suzy too, basically brainwashed everyone into thinking she's pretty with tons of media play and staff members in the comments.
13. [+96, -18] Sometimes it feels like Seolhyun's media play is nothing compared to Tzuyu's