Article: Post explosive diet UEE 'thin arms and legs'
Source: TV Daily via Nate + Nate
1. [+103, -18] She looked so healthy and full of charms before
2. [+94, -16] She's pretty but she looked prettier before... Her honey thighs and toned butt were her charms..
3. [+73, -15] Why did she choose to throw away her charms?
4. [+13, -4] This is supposed to be pretty? It's because people call someone who's nothing but bones like her pretty that women keep thinking they have to diet without consideration for their health.
5. [+12, -3] Too thin, she needs to gain more weight.
6. [+63, -4] Wow, her face has completely changed. I (personally) think she got a lot prettier. Too bad she lost her honey thighs for it.
7. [+27, -3] She's a goddess now
8. [+10, -0] Lost all her cheek fat...
1. [+875, -42] Not the UEE I remember
2. [+851, -50] I thought her face before was prettier... why did she get work done. She already had a unique and pretty face but her greed just made her want more and she lost her charms as a result of it.. I don't get it.
3. [+598, -25] Her legs are... so thin
4. [+558, -49] Am I the only one who thinks she looks weird now...
5. [+75, -10] Where's UEE and who is this Gangnam unni who replaced her
6. [+72, -8] What happened to her face?
7. [+62, -2] She looked so healthy before, what happened?
8. [+56, -8] The height of her fame was when she was known for her honey thighs